Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Chinese Lover's Day

In the Chinese lunar calendar, today is the 7th Day of the 7th month. This special day in the ghost (!) month is Chinese Lover's Day!
Love is stronger than time, distance and (cultural) differences, says the story and my personal experience!
My 1960s (old) Yunnan puerh in Qing dynasty cups on a red Japanese Cha Bu is a great fit for this special occasion: a tea that becomes sweeter and finer with time (while still staying alive).

With all my love and passion to my wife: may our feelings outlast all my teas and teaware!

3 comments:

Nicolas said...

Harmonie des formes, des couleurs, des aspects. Harmonie du thé et du moment.

Bien être et harmonie de l'homme prennent toute leurs dimensions, quand la femme accompagne, sous un regard bienveillant.

Passe de bon moments.

"Happy Chinese Lover's Day"

bon teavant said...

Nice sentiment & photo...Happy Chinese Lovers' Day.

TeaMasters said...

Merci Nicole et Bon Teavant!