Monday, June 11, 2007

And almost off again!

Now that I have completed my moving to a wonderful new home, I find myself busy unpacking and adjusting to my new surroundings. For instance, I need to install a high speed Internet connection. (I'm posting from my wife's office). That explains why your e-mails stay unanswered. Please accept my apologies. Actually, I will have to extend my absence from my blog and the Internet, because I will take a (well deserved) vacation starting next Friday and until the beginning of July.

Bonne nouvelle: mon déménagement est presque fini. Il ne me reste plus qu'à installer ADSL et acheter une table pour mon ordinateur.
Autre bonne nouvelle (pour moi!): je pars en vacances fin de la semaine, pour 2 semaines. Je vous donne rendez-vous début juillet pour répondre au nombre courier (désolé) et pour de nouveaux articles.

5 comments:

Groumpf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Stephane,

if you care to JUST explain how the ordering is to work, I would very much appreciate.

I will not ask anything more than that.

cheers

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Stéphane,

Les déménagements sont toujours delicats, heureux que cela se soit bien passé pour toi :D

Bonnes vacances, profites en bien ! :)

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir Stéphane,

Heureuse que tu sois enfin (déménagements souvent éprouvants) chez ton "nouveau toi(t)" !
Je te souhaite de bien profiter bien de tes vacances bien méritées avec ta petite famille.

Hélène

Ido said...

When are you "almost" back again?